Rooms & SuitesRead More
Meals & DrinksRead More
Spa & WellnessRead More
29 cottages and suites located on either the beach or on the hillside.
- Round trip airport transfers from St Vincent airport by road and Young Island’s ferry
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- All beverages including mixed drinks, beers and house wine by the glass during bar/restaurant hours
- Fresh fruit and flowers in room daily
- Use of sunfish, snorkels, kayaks, pedaloes, day and night time tennis
- Simple laundry
'The Spa' is a mini spa which sits amongst the tropical foliage and offers treatments including massages, reflexology and beauty treatments.
Sailaway package – combine a sailing holiday with a stay at Young Island
Children are welcome all year round, however, children under 7 years are not accepted on the 'sailway' package.
Why we love YOUNG ISLAND
A property which we believe creates the atmosphere of a true barefoot Caribbean holiday - set on its own private island away from the stress of everyday life. It is pure escapism which is a rare experience to achieve nowadays. Young Island appeals to a wide range of guests, and couples looking for some variety and a sense of adventure will be attracted by the option to spend a few nights during their holiday sailing through the Grenadines.
The location of the resort, on a totally private island just off St Vincent, has to be one of its best assets - a 'Robinson Crusoe' setting, but one that is not too remote as St Vincent is just minutes away by boat. To further enhance this experience, guests can book special packages which include a few nights cruising the Grenadines on the hotel’s private catamaran. Combine all of this with tasty food served alfresco by the waters edge, and the result is the perfect, understated hideaway holiday experience.
“ … taking a cool dip over to the offshore Coconut Bar for a rum cocktail or two … and back!”
Annette, Essential Detail
“ … the tough call at meal times - which freshly baked bread to have! Banana, cinnamon, coconut, wholemeal, white or raisin?”
Helen, Essential Detail
“ … that chef incorporates lots of local produce into his mouth-watering dishes; one of my favourites has to be natural yogurt with fresh ginger for breakfast!”
Katie, Essential Detail
YOUNG ISLAND Offers And Packages
New Sail & Stay Package
NEW SAIL & STAY PACKAGE 2019
- 5 nights All-Inclusive at Young Island, based on selected room category, for 2 adults sharing double accommodation
- 2 nights on crewed catamaran, including breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, plus drinks (bottled wines/Champagnes and top shelf liquors not included)
- Round trip airport transfers (ferry and taxi)
- Bookable through your favourite Travel Agent or Tour Operator