Rooms & SuitesRead More
Meals & DrinksRead More
Spa & WellnessRead More
The hotel is comprised of 9 gorgeous Sea-View Suites, all with stunning veiws overlooking the ocean.
- Bed & Breakfast
- Half Board (breakfast and daily dinner)
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily)
All available at Ti Coco, the hotel’s restaurant
Full body massages are available.
A restaurant, poolside bar and outdoor pool.
The staff at Têt Rouge can arrange trips and tours for guests, such as boat tours, snorkelling, Piton nature trails and more
Têt Rouge is an adults-only resort (18 years and over)
Why we love SUNSET REEF
This hotel is an idyllic retreat off the beaten track on the hillside, nestled amongst the Piton mountains. We simply love the setting, you're surrounded by an abundance of topical plants including mango, cocoa, passion fruit, papaya, cinnamon, orchids and hibiscus. This intimate adults-only resort has so much charm and character; one of our favourite features has to be those panoramic ocean views, visible from every suite.
Têt Rouge is owned and managed by two Canadian friends and supported by a fantastic team of local staff from the nearby villages, it has an intimate and friendly feel. We also love the poolside restaurant, Ti Coco, - a charming wooden terrace with a thatched roof overlooking the sea, where you can enjoy speciality home-cooked Creole cuisine under the stars.
"...Sit back on your lounge chair with a good book or lazily watch the sail boats float over the blue sea as you take a dip in the infinity pool..."
Tracey, Essential Detail
"...Try an appetizer of tuna ceviche, an octopus salad, a local pumpkin soup or a mixed garden salad. For an entrée, taste the Creole catch of the day, local Caribbean chicken, a vegetarian dish or the chef’s seafood medley...."
Megan, Essential Detail
SUNSET REEF Offers And Packages
Wedding Buy Out Package
Book the entire Têt Rouge Resort for 7 days for your wedding and have the whole resort to yourself. The resort can occupy up to 12 people including the bride and groom. The following is included:
- Six sea-view deluxe suites
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Tropical decorations for the wedding day
- Tropical bridal bouquet
- Tropical boutonniere for the groom and the best man
- Bride’s maid bouquet
- Professional photographer (up to 3 hours for 80 images)
- Single tier wedding cake
- Two bottles of Champagne for toasting at the wedding ceremony
- A three-course wedding dinner at Ti Coco restaurant
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers from Hewanorra Airport to Têt Rouge
- A complimentary massage for the bride and groom before or after the wedding
You can choose the location for the wedding ceremony: in the tropical gardens or on the Anse L’Ivrogne beach at the base of Gros Piton.
For rates and further details, contact Essential Detail.