Rooms & SuitesRead More
Meals & DrinksRead More
Spa & WellnessRead More
30 cottages and suites located in stunning gardens (4 have ocean views).
3 bars and beach service
All Inclusive features:
- Complimentary Sparkling Wine & Chocolates / Fruit Basket in room upon arrival
- Full breakfast, lunch afternoon tea and 4-course dinner daily (evening silver service and a barbeque once a week)
- All day light-bite menu
- ‘Hampers’ for guests for picnic lunch on private excursions
- All restaurant and bar beverages by the glass: wine, beer, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks (all from international brands). Champagne is served in the evening at the bar year round
- At dinner a choice of 3 or 4 different wines are offered from the hotel wine cellar, with house wines at lunch
- Weekly Manager’s champagne cocktail party with canapés
Spa Pavilion where treatments include massages
Yoga and Pilates - complimentary classes take place 6 times a week
Free water sports: pedalos, kayaks, hobbie cat, aqua-view boards and snorkelling
Swimming pool with swim-up bar
Jogging / fitness trail including work-out stations
Games pavilion, shuffleboard and table-tennis. Plus wide selection of board games, extensive library of DVDs (for rooms with TV) and books
Regular live entertainment
Guest Experiences – events and activities
Children 8 to 15 years accepted all year round
Children under 8 years old are not accepted at the hotel
Why we love EAST WINDS
East Winds has been a favourite property for many years and the excellent management and staff team they have in place really works. Guests can be assured of a truly exceptional all-inclusive hotel experience.
The variety of food is unbeatable - a different four-course gourmet menu is served most nights, accompanied by carefully picked wines stocked from several countries. The ambience is relaxed and the staff are so friendly that you feel welcome from the moment you arrive. The owners are totally committed to maintaining the wonderful qualities now expected at this superb boutique hotel and guests, mainly from the UK, can be assured of a perfect holiday retreat.
The location of this boutique hotel is perfect - on one of St Lucia's most sheltered bays, and there's an atmosphere of quality and exclusivity in the boutique style cottages scattered around the gorgeous gardens. It's certainly a sought after winter retreat, and particularly popular with families and honeymoons in the summer. In short, it's an 'all-inclusive' with a difference; low key and informal, yet elegant and very private.
“… a chilled glass of bubbles every night before an evening of delicious food that never disappoints”
Annette, Essential Detail
“… the grounds are so beautiful and peaceful you really do wake up to the sound of tropical birdsong”
Helen, Essential Detail
“… the cocktails and meals, all served with gorgeous smiles.”
Katie, Essential Detail