Rooms & SuitesRead More
Meals & DrinksRead More
Spa & WellnessRead More
9 Bespoke luxury villas overlooking the sea, all with stunning interiors inspired by the Caribbean, with a retro style. All villas have fully-fitted custom kitchens, open-plan living and dining areas, spa-inspired bathrooms and free wifi.
- Oceanview 1/2-Bedroom Garden Villas
- Oceanview 1/2-Bedroom Loft Villas
- Oceanfront Private Pool 1-Bedroom Villa
- Oceanfront 2-Bedroom Villas
- Seaview Luxury 3-Bedroom Villa
- 1 poolside restaurant - Grill @ 473. Every Sunday, the poolside restaurant offers a Sunday Grill with Family-style platters and Mediterranean inspired food
- Room Service
- In-Villa Dining - Menus and Specials are posted to your villa on arrival and you can order delicious meals prepared by in-house culinary experts or opt for your own private chef in your villa
- Private Dining - Available in the open-air or covered restaurant area by the poolside
- All-Inclusive options available
The concierge team can organise wellness activites.
- Non-motorised watersports daily including complimentary paddle boards, kayaks and snorkelling gear
- 70ft infinity edge swimming pool
- 2 secluded sandy beaches with direct access
- Sun loungers and umbrellas around the infinity pool
- 1,500 sq.ft. sundeck that can be used as an event space or to host social gatherings
Children are welcome year-round.
Additional rollaway beds / cots are available in villas.
Why we love 473 GRENADA BOUTIQUE RESORT
473 Grenada Boutique Resort is a stunning collection of 9 stylish villas, located on a private peninsula enveloped by 2 beaches on the beautiful island of Grenada. Known as the ‘Isle of Spice’, it’s one of the friendliest and most picturesque islands in the Caribbean offering an abundance of things to see and do, including the largest underwater sculpture park.
The bespoke villas at 473 Grenada Boutique Resort were built in 2017, in a retro-beach style that combines modern amenities with authentic Caribbean-inspired accents. This resort offers a 70-foot infinity pool, dedicated concierge team, direct beach access, lush gardens, and amazing views of the azure sea from every angle. Here you can experience the privacy of your own villa with fully fitted kitchen, lounge and dining areas, but with the convenience of a concierge hotel service - the best of both.
We love the ethos of this property, which is to bring the joy of Grenada to its guests. The staff are incredible and guests leave as friends, each villa boasts local artwork and the exquisite food is crafted by fantastic private chefs who showcase the delicious locally-grown ingredients. 473 Grenada is more than a resort, it’s an experience.
“…The Concierge team are incredible, they’re there for your every need.”
Tracey, Essential Detail
“…To have two beaches on your doorstep with sea views from every angle!”
Juliet, Essential Detail
“…The location is only 20-minutes from Grand Anse Beach but away from the crowds, so very private."
Megan, Essential Detail