East Winds offers the happiest of couples a picture perfect, breathtaking backdrop to their special day. They specialise in exclusive, intimate, boutique sized weddings for a guest list of 2 to 72 people with the services of their own Wedding Planner, Executive Chef, and Garden Designer as part of your wedding planning team.
Saint Lucia is known as one of the world’s most romantic destinations and East Winds is the most authentic compliment to the romance of the island. With only 30 cottages, East Winds can easily be reserved as a resort “buy-out” for bride, groom, friends, and family to enjoy exclusively for themselves. At the same time, the same careful attention and service is delivered for smaller wedding parties choosing to celebrate amongst other guests of the resort.
The Wedding Package at East Winds, St Lucia
Wedding Package Cost: US$840
• Legal fees
• Marriage licence and certificate
• Registrar’s attendance fees
• Decorated location for ceremony
• Bride bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
• Wedding cake (one layer)
• One bottle of champagne on arrival
• Return taxi fare to lawyer’s office
• Special champagne dinner at the hotel for bride and groom on the evening of their choice
Optional Extras (prices are approximate):
• 1 hour steel band: $250
• Each extra bottle of champagne: $77
• Photographer: US$475 – Available for 1.5 hours and will include 60 photographs on a disc, a DVD with full resolution digital files and print rights, slideshow with music, online gallery of photographs for viewing and ordering in a mixture of colour, black and white and artistic effects.
The standard package as well as any of the optional extras must be booked in advance and are at all times subject to reconfirmation by the hotel. All prices quoted must be prepaid by the client to the tour operator. Any other services not listed above cannot be pre-booked through East Winds Inn, but can be booked directly by the guests on arrival or through the tour operator’s local representative in St Lucia (including, but not limited to, services for hairdressers, beauticians, make-up, manicures, pressing of suits and wedding dresses etc).
For further details about weddings at East Winds contact our office today.