With the launch of the new James Bond film, movie buffs are invited to experience all things Bond at the stunning Jamaica Inn. ‘No Time to Die’ was filmed on the beautiful island of Jamaica and rumour has it, the term "shaken, not stirred" was first coined by Ian Fleming himself at Jamaica Inn's bar!
Jamaica Inn has long been associated with Ian Fleming, and the Morrow family (who have owned the hotel for over 60 years) maintained a close personal relationship with the famed writer throughout the 1950s. The family are still in possession of telegrams from Fleming to Mrs. Morrow thanking the hotel for their kind hospitality and arranging his next visit to the hotel. Not to mention, Jamaica Inn features within the first Bond book ‘Dr. No’, with Fleming writing that Jamaica Inn’s bar is the place to be seen on the island.
James Bond Package Inclusions:
- Complimentary room upgrade from a Balcony Suite to a Deluxe Verandah Suite or a Deluxe Verandah Suite to a Premier Verandah Suite (confirmed the time of booking)
- Tour five different sites where 2 Bond movies were filmed: White River, Reynolds Pier, Green Grotto, Rose Hall Great House and Swamp Safari
- Experience an outdoor screening of a James Bond film
- One Martini Making Class ‘Live and Unwind’ 50-minute massages for two at the award-winning Ocean Spa (pre or post excursions)
- Club MoBay VIP Arrival & Lounge Access
- Complimentary covid-19 antigen test for two
Package Supplement Cost: US$750
Booking Window: by 18 December 2021
Travel Window: 01 March - 31 October 2022
Valid: Package valid for 2 persons. Minimum 5 night stay. Room upgrade subject to availability at the time of booking.