Saying 'I do' at Curtain Bluff, Antigua
Over 200 couples have chosen to get married at Curtain Bluff, Antigua secure in the knowledge that their mix of location and service is world-class. Wendy Eardley, wedding-veteran and the resort's Resident Manager, personally organises all the details.
To ensure wedding couples get all the attention they deserve, Curtain Bluff never schedules more than one wedding a day. The ceremonies take place at sunset, either on the patio of the Bluff House (with the sea on both sides) or on the Bay Beach down by the Sea Grape restaurant. Receptions are held in a special area adjacent to the Tamarind Tree restaurant or, if the groups exceed 35 guests, at the Sea Grape. After the excitement of the big day, the honeymoon begins (no airports, no travel frustrations) and the newly-weds can spend quality time with family and friends.
Add it all up and the price can be much more affordable than a comparable wedding at home. Prices start at just $US 895 for the marriage license, round-trip taxi transfers to complete paper work, wedding officer’s fees, a cocktail reception following the ceremony, and a wedding cake. Wendy and her capable staff can assemble all the extras you could ever want (decorator, flowers, band, photographer and videographer, special menu, etc.). Book more than 10 rooms and special group rates apply. All we ask is that you spend a minimum of three nights at the resort.
For the discerning bride, a dream wedding at Curtain Bluff offers:
- A warm and intimate atmosphere (the resort only has 72 rooms)
- An award-winning culinary team and fully customizable, one-of-a-kind cuisine for your wedding
- Catered events - rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties - for no additional charge
- Two unique settings: the bluff and the beach both offering amazing photo opportunities and scenery that will enchant your guests
- A wide variety of activities free of charge, such as a championship tennis facility, scuba diving, waterskiing, and more
- A full-service spa for pre- and post- wedding services
If you are considering the Caribbean for your special day, contact us today and we can talk you through the options of marrying at Curtain Bluff and any of our other luxury boutique hotels 020 8614 0077.
The Essential Hotel Collection team have all had the pleasure of personally staying at Curtain Bluff more than once therefore we can really give you the best knowledge about the hotel. And, because we work directly for the hotel we can provide you with the best prices and deals available.