It's All About the Experience - at East Winds, St Lucia!
East Winds is pleased to be sharing a number of small, but important, improvements this year with their guests. Be it new luxury loungers at the pool or something as simple as flagpoles now round at the entrance, East Winds knows just how special even the smallest attention to detail can be!
Superior Cottages are getting a little more superior!
- A full soft refurbishment of all Superior Cottages (10 in total) incuding new brighter colour pallets for each room (designed by UK interior designer Peter Sangston
- New windows in the Superior Cottages to improve natrual lighting for those moments spent relaxing in your room
Greater comfort at the pool!
- All new luxury loungers and umbrellas to make your day at the pool even more comfortable
- The addition of new "towel huts" throughout the property making it easier for guests to refresh their beach towels during the day. Perhaps the most popular enhancement so far!
They've even improved the sunsets!
- A new outdoor patio, Mac and Eric's Place, in memory of the resort parrots, perfect for enjoying a sunset cocktail or an evening under the stars
- New (and far more comfortable) seating for the sunset viewing area
Adding a little more for you to do!
A new entertainment line up featuring many of the favourite acts of the past along with live music for seaside dancing on Wednesday and Saturday evenings after dinner
The addition of their own private Pitons cruise every Monday as part of our Exclusive Experiences
All of the Essential Hotel Collection team has personally stayed at East Winds, if you would like to talk through prices and details about the hotel, contact us today.