What's new at our Caribbean hotels 2018-2019? Part 2 of 2 blogs.
Curtain Bluff, Antigua
· All guests and trade feedback is that they LOVE the new look curtain Bluff following the multi-million $ refurbishment of the resort last year
· Repeat bookings higher than ever
· Refurbished CeeBee Kid’s Club is huge hit with UK families with a cool beachfront ‘basecamp’ and activities from crab races to mocktail lessons!
Jamaica Inn, Jamaica
· Celebrating 60 years and voted #1 in Jamaica & #6 in the Caribbean by UK Conde Nast Traveller!
· Croquet & Rose weekly activity on their famous lawns by Teddy’s Beach Bar
· The hotel’s very own Turtle Whisperer!
· New waste recycle baler adds to the Inn’s environment initiatives
· New saltwater pool at the Ocean Spa
· One-of-a-kind authentic Jamaica cultural experiences (music/art/cuisine)
Sandy Haven, Jamaica
· New poolside lounger
· New decking at the beachfront Almond Tree Grill
· Refurbishment of Bongo’s fine dining restaurant… new backdrop-li wall, patio, elegant furniture throughout and transparent roofing under the stars!