Curtain Bluff is the jewel of Antigua, an all-inclusive property based in a unique position on the bluff, with its own two sandy beaches. Bay Beach and Surf Beach provide an opportunity to join in the activities or relax in privacy, whichever way the mood takes you.
The resort offers fabulous service, personal and hands-on from both the dedicated staff and management team. It caters well to couples, families or groups as well as weddings and other celebrations due to the wide range of opportunities on hand and all-inclusive set-up. Read on to see what this resort has to offer:
World-Class Food & Drink
As an all-inclusive property, amazing food is a top priority. With two restaurants, two bars, the best wine cellar in the Caribbean, room service, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, and a weekly beach party, the choice is certainly there.
The Tamarind is a plantation-style restaurant, overlooking a terrace with distant sea views. Perfect for tasting the ever-changing outstanding dishes and desserts. While the Seagrape sits right on the sand, perfect for a casual lunch or second elegant dinner option.
No other all-inclusive property has quite the activities on offer like Curtain Bluff. Perfect for any outdoor/active enthusiast, there’s never a need for a dull moment with this range on offer:
- PADI Dive Centre – certified divers take up to two dives per day to a maximum depth of 65 feet, PADI certification is charged locally
- Motorised Water Sports - water-skiing, wakeboarding (speedboat, equipment and instruction) and a banana boat
- Non-Motorised Water Sports - Hobie Cats, paddleboats, kayaks, windsurfers, snorkelling and reef trips twice per day (equipment included)
- Land Sports - tennis, squash, table tennis (including rackets and balls), pickleball, Bocce court, shuffleboard court and a half basketball court
- Wellness - water aerobics, yoga, muscle toning, Pilates classes and a fully equipped air-conditioned gym
Spa & Relaxation
Curtain Bluff is by no means only for an activity enthusiast. If you want to rest, soak in the Caribbean sun and generally get some me-time, you’re in luck. The spa is separated from the rest of the resort, located just feet from the sea. Each treatment room has open views across the water and there is always time to sip some tea on the spa veranda or relax in the cliff-edge jacuzzi.
Kids are Covered
And if you have young kids in tow, you don’t have to miss out on that me-time as the Ceebee Kids Club has got you covered. Running five days a week, mornings and afternoons for children aged 3-12, the team will ensure your kids are having just as special a trip as you are.
- Ceebee playground– Jungle gym and sandbox
- Arts & Crafts– Design your own t-shirt, make your own wind-chime, bead art, flag painting and shak-shak painting
- Culinary Arts– Bake and decorate cookies, make ice cream, design a special sundae and make your own fruity mocktail
- Activities– Dock fishing, beachcombing, mini Olympics and movie time
- Also available separately is a computer room, babysitters and kid’s tennis clinic.
Your Home Away from Home
All these opportunities await you from the base of your bedroom or suite. 2019 saw the completion of a refurbishment of all rooms and suites as well as public areas, meaning everything is new, luxurious and better than ever.
Beach Front Rooms– Both deluxe rooms and junior suites are available beachfront. On the ground floor, you can step out onto the terrace right on Surf Beach, while upstairs features verandas and wide sea views.
Rooms on the Bluff –These rooms and suites are located higher up Surf Beach on the bluff. A little separate, tranquillity reigns with panoramic ocean views. Enjoy the views from your own dining terrace, hammock and garden patio.
Hulford Collection– These two suits can only be described as luxury incarnate. The perfect place from which to enjoy a honeymoon or take over the whole floor and enjoy a family holiday like no other. They two suites include a large veranda and plunge pool and a large patio and infinity pool.
If you would like to know more about Curtain Bluff, make a booking or talk to someone who has stayed at the resort, contact Essential Detail.