The Perfect Match: Tennis & Well Being
16-23 November 2013
Tennis and television personalities Annabel Croft and Andrew Castle team up with tennis legend Owen Davidson to host the first annual Perfect Match: Tennis & Well Being week at Curtain Bluff. In addition to instructional clinics and matches with the pros, guests will enjoy activities at the resort.
Package Rate in US$ per room 7 nights Double Occupancy, All Inclusive
Plus 10% service & 12.50% Government tax
Deluxe room $6625 Bluff Room $6900 Junior Suite $7600
Weekly Package rate includes:
- All meals, bar drinks, house champagne and wine by the glass, all sports activities (for full inclusions refer to EHC rates)
- Tennis: clinics, Pro/Am tournament, exhibitions
- Well Being: Yoga and Pilates classes, 1 spa treatment per person
- Fitness: water aerobics, power walks, Zumba and muscle toning classes
- Activities:catamaran sail to English Harbour including lunch, Sunday sunset at Shirley Heights, snorkelling trip.
Old Road Fund– started in 1974 by Howard and Chelle Hulford, the resort’s founders, initially to support the local village Old Road, which to date has spent over a million US dollars on various educational programmes including sending over 150 children to tennis camp in the US. The fund is still growing from donations received from hotel guests, local sponsorship as well the resort’s annual tennis series.
Curtain Bluff is excited to launch the first dedicated UK supporting tennis week.
NB: not combinable with any other promotional offers.
Call us for more details 0208 614 0077