The CuisinArt Golf Club provides the ultimate golf holiday in the Caribbean – a championship course with breath-taking views and challenging, dramatic holes. The 18-hole Greg Norman Signature Design
Championship Course offers stimulating play with superb elevation changes – a true spell-binding golf experience.
Stay anytime between now and the 19 December 2014 to take advantage of their Tee for Two Golf Package.
|–||Five Nights, Six Days Accommodation in Beachfront Suite|
|–||Airport and Ferry Greeting|
|–||Caribbean Welcome Drink upon Arrival|
|–||Continental breakfast daily at Café Mediterraneo or en suite|
|–||Six Rounds of Golf at The CuisinArt Golf Club|
|–||One Lunch for two at Café Mediterraneo|
One Dinner for two at your choice of the Resorts Restaurants
A bit about the Golf Course:
- 18-hole signature design championship golf course
- 7,063 yards
- Par 72
- Course rating 75.6 (from the black tees)
- Slope rating 134 (from the black tees)
- Practicing facilities available including: practice tees, fairway, bunkers, putting and chipping greens
- Dress code: appropriate dress required, including suitable length shorts and collared shirt, exercising clothing, swimwear or halter tops would be inappropriate
- Rain check policy in place
- Snacks and beverages availble at The Club House
- Locker rooms available
- Golf Pro Shop includes merchandise by: Grey Norman, Fairway & Greene, Footjoy and EP Pro.
- Equipment from: Titleist and Callaway and accessories from Ahead, Vineyards Vines, Ray Ban and more.
- Director of Golf operators Don Johnson CGCS
- Golf Professional Ryan Bowey PGA
The Club House
The beautiful and spacious Mediterranean-styled Club House has an expansive terrace boasting sweeping sea views. The hours of opening are 7.00am to 6.00pm with morning coffee and pastries, a full bar and a
light grill menu during the afternoon. Drinks will be available from the beverage cart on the course too.
Italian restaurant located in the Club House with spectacular views across the ocean to St Martin.
Our Personal View about CuisinArt Golf & Spa Resort, Anguilla
Anguilla has some of the finest beaches in the Caribbean and CuisinArt is situated on one of the most stunning.
We feel it is a truly superb resort perfectly meeting the needs of today's traveller: fresh and organic cuisine, (the hotel's hydroponic farm and organic gardens) - healthy living (a state of the art gym, yoga pavilion, running track, personal fitness instruction, watersports and tennis) - total pampering (Venus Spa offers numerous treatments and therapies) - all encompasing beautiful gardens.
We feel CuisinArt is a resort for everyone whether you are on honeymoon, getting married, travelling with children or just with you significant other wanting total relaxation.
For golf package prices and to find out more about CuisinArt, contact us today on 020 8614 0077